You can have SQL server as back end to manager bank customer information. You can support the following features:
When you login as a super user (Bank Manager)
1. Create a new account with different type - savings, fixed,
2. Adding an account to existing customer - fixed deposit, bond, etc
3. Delete the customer account.
4. View the report with all customers
5. Generate a user name and password for customer for online access
When you login as customer
1. Able to view all accounts
2. Transfer money between your own accounts.
3. change address / password
4. display the recent transactions.
5. view the statements.