Job ID: SFT-FIN-1004 Posted Aug 10, 2010
BizTalk .NET Developer (contract or contract-to-hire)
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, California, (East Bay)
As a BizTalk Developer, your focus will be on developing and testing critical enterprise solutions using the BizTalk, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server 2008, SharePoint, Office 2007 and other advanced components of Microsoft technology.
- Participate in the assessment of the customer requirements
- Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Perform integration tests and documents results
- Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environment
- Identify and escalate problems
- Maintain and repair existing applications
- Develop components of the technical solution proposal
You will have excellent communication skills and will have hands-on experience working on component based applications in a distributed environment.
Qualified candidates should possess:
- 6+ year development role using Microsoft .NET technology
- .NET 3.5 BizTalk with healthcare project experience
- Full lifecycle experience developing large scale, scalable applications
- Demonstrated strong knowledge and proficiency in the following:
- BizTalk 2009
- BizTalk Integration Services and Tools, Integrating with Web Services, Business Rules
- Creating Schemas, Maps, Pipelines, Orchestration, Transactional Business Processes
- Adapters: Flat file, SQL, WCF, CRM adapters
- HL7 Accelerator, EDI Transaction, Message Routing
- Deploying and Managing BizTalk Applications
- Automating Business Processes, Business Activity Monitoring
- Visual Studio, C# .NET language
- XML, XSLT
- MS SQL Server 2008
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field is REQUIRED
Business Development Manager
Office: 415-901-0846 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 415-901-0846 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Mobile: 415-341-2884 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 415-341-2884 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Job ID: SFT-FIN-1003 Posted Aug 05, 2010
Location: California, USA
Need software engineers in all levels in all areas of security such as SSL VPN, web and email security appliances.
Also need Virtual appliance engineers, UI experts, Visualization engineers, and FreeBSD experts.
Almost all jobs primarily require knowledge of networking, Unix / Linux, C, C++ and some knowledge/understanding of security products.
Jobs are in two groups: protocol implementation (layer 4-7), and app development.
Python and Django is a plus.
Positions available both in mid stage start ups and global major companies.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to get more details.
Recruiter Contact Details:
Job ID: SFT-FIN-1002
Location: New York City, USA
Availability: Interview immediately
Skills: C++, UNIX and FIX protocol Direct Client Req.
Recruiter Contact Details: